What is the best revenge you have ever gotten on a bully?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • I've never really had a bully and never gotten revenge on one.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I have never taken revenge on anyone.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Peed on her vagina.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

When one tried to befriend me years later at work, I said, Yeah You beat me up ,didn't you? He said "Don't Say that, people are starting to believe it!" I said, What's it to You and What's it to Them?

Actually he only harassed me in HS. Then, years later in college, he would turn around and whisper cuss words at me in class. Disturbed the entire class. I almost called campus cops on him. I'm Surprised he even passed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Unintentional revenge. Telling a bully NO when they want a job.

• 6 months ago

I rode past a bully and all her popular friends on a bicycle once. And slapped her in the face, as I rode past! She was just utterly f*cking gobsmacked... Not that I would advocate violence, but she was an utterly nasty piece of work! That had made my friend's life hell for at least a year! So.. I wasn't sorry. And I still remember it as one of THE most satisfying moments I've ever experienced in life. :-P

PS: she never bothered us after that. ;)

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

My bully commit suicide and frankly, it pissed me off. All that energy he took of off me buy draining my happiness each day, he just f*ckin' squandered.

• Melissa
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

oh wow....that is crazy and goes to show you he had more of the problems than you did.

• 6 months ago

Blow cigarette smoke on them

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.