What is the best revenge you have ever gotten on a bully?

• I've never really had a bully and never gotten revenge on one.

• Kathy

I have never taken revenge on anyone.

Peed on her vagina.

When one tried to befriend me years later at work, I said, Yeah You beat me up ,didn't you? He said "Don't Say that, people are starting to believe it!" I said, What's it to You and What's it to Them?

Actually he only harassed me in HS. Then, years later in college, he would turn around and whisper cuss words at me in class. Disturbed the entire class. I almost called campus cops on him. I'm Surprised he even passed.

Unintentional revenge. Telling a bully NO when they want a job.

I rode past a bully and all her popular friends on a bicycle once. And slapped her in the face, as I rode past! She was just utterly f*cking gobsmacked... Not that I would advocate violence, but she was an utterly nasty piece of work! That had made my friend's life hell for at least a year! So.. I wasn't sorry. And I still remember it as one of THE most satisfying moments I've ever experienced in life. :-P

PS: she never bothered us after that. ;)

My bully commit suicide and frankly, it pissed me off. All that energy he took of off me buy draining my happiness each day, he just f*ckin' squandered.

• Melissa

oh wow....that is crazy and goes to show you he had more of the problems than you did.

Blow cigarette smoke on them