Please read I’m very scared I’m very distressed right now and I’m very worry about why I feel I lost weight without doing much to lose it?

I was working out a lot and watching my diet but now these passed few weeks I been kinda eating back to my old ways and working out here and there but not how I was. I’ve notice I lost weight especially in my back and hips and stomach it’s not a crazy amount but very notice able and it scares me a bit. I worry it’s... show more I was working out a lot and watching my diet but now these passed few weeks I been kinda eating back to my old ways and working out here and there but not how I was. I’ve notice I lost weight especially in my back and hips and stomach it’s not a crazy amount but very notice able and it scares me a bit. I worry it’s cancer or something since I get swollen lymph nodes at times but I know I’ve been crazy stressed out overthinking with worries and fears that its making me feel sick for two months now plus my anxiety is creeping up on me and also I was peeing a lot and I read distilled water that I drink can make you pee a lot and lose weight like water weight. My period only lasted for 3 days where usually I have it for 5-7 days so I don’t know if it’s all this stress making me like this? I also get nauseous, queasy, dizzy, and more almost like if it feels like heat exhaustion. Anxiety medicine hasn’t really work much... I’m 19 female

Even when I snack at times late at night I just don’t gain back that weight