HOW TO BE AN IMMORTAL?

how can a mortal like us becom an immortal who cannot die by age or killed by other things ?? is there is any immortals in this world?......just a questions that come to my head whenever i fall asleep .. i can't hold my self to ask this questions even if it's seem crazy

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

in philosophy there have always been immortals. man can see that an "infinity" exists, but can not understand infinity. perhaps, it is broken-up in to " eternities"?

but at any rate, carl jung discusses dealing with this mind in his psychology book, " man and his symbols". the particular points are the nature of the collective subconscious and the manifest collective consciousness, and the insightful "squaring the circle".

squaring-the-circle is the process of making a symbol to represent that which we not understand.

• Marli
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If we knew how to live forever, we would act on it. But no one's body is immortal.

The reason you chose Books and Authors to place your question is that you believe immortality is a fiction. A fairy story. There are several stories about "immortals" like Caligsto claimed to be, and people cursed to wander the earth forever. If you did not believe immortality is not possible, you would have chosen the Health or Religion categories. If you want bodily immortality, you choose one (or both if you think magic incantations or prayers to a greater power will give it) For spiritual immortality, you search the other.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You wear a pair of ruby slippers and click your heels together three times while repeating "there's no place...."

Oh crap, that's for getting back to Kansas.

• 5 months ago

If you wou’d not be forgotten

As soon as you are dead and rotten,

Either write things worth reading,

or do things worth the writing.

Source(s): Franklin.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.