Is this fair ?

I pay my sister $400 a month to babysit my child overnight but majority of the time he sleeps through the whole night so I’m basically paying her to sleep. She doesn’t feed, bathe or change his diaper and also leaves him closed off in a room alone when he’s disturbing her from being all in her girlfriends *** and... show more I pay my sister $400 a month to babysit my child overnight but majority of the time he sleeps through the whole night so I’m basically paying her to sleep. She doesn’t feed, bathe or change his diaper and also leaves him closed off in a room alone when he’s disturbing her from being all in her girlfriends *** and on her phone. I don’t think it’s fair. She refuses to get a job because she’s never had one before she lives off of ssi checks. I’m giving her a job to care for my son but she doesn’t even do a good job but expects me to pay so much

So far this month I have paid the most rent in the house and also paying my sister for her half *** babysitting