Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

My girkfriend gets really jealous if Im on yahoo answers or if Inguve my dogs attention. How can I teach her to be less immature and grow up?

It's honestly upsetting because she's always freaking out if Im on my phone amd she seems ok with me havimg no social life and wants all my attention sometimes.

Favorite Answer

UPDATE: can you plz make sure to give out best answer thank you

yo bro take this from a real man. love her give her that because if you don't she will realize this and fine it somewhere else and then you will regret it because she was up your *** because she just wants to spend all her time with you.

just so you know I'm this same way I hate when my gf is on her phone because that's time she could have been spending with me time is something we cant replace so you should not waste that time you have with your partner on your phone.

I hope this helps you and I hope you give her the time she needs to just hold cuddle and love you bro.

take care my friend I hope you took my advice.

oh P.S don't understand the whole dog thing but I get the phone one.

• Alan H

1). Grow up and stop criticising to other people

2). Accept her as she us or let her find someone who will

3). Try talking sensibly together.....it is still legal!

You don't need to waste your time to teach her to grow up. All you need to do is find a girlfriend that his mature.

• David

Time to move her out of your life and live a free life.

Its better you sit and think again about this relationship because this type of women will make your life a living hell...