Is it logical to give up on the notion of trying to get girls/dates at 38?

Ive never have nor probably ever been with anyone. Thing is, im not even disgusting looking or anything and bath like a normal human being. Have some things against me like finances but whatever. Not into gold diggers anyway. I keep myself out of society's way because ive kinda been rejected my entire life... show more Ive never have nor probably ever been with anyone. Thing is, im not even disgusting looking or anything and bath like a normal human being. Have some things against me like finances but whatever. Not into gold diggers anyway.

I keep myself out of society's way because ive kinda been rejected my entire life but also suffer from a false impersonation of myself as a total failure which im not and women have even told me they think im cute. Whatever that means.

Thing is though, its not like we are in 1999 or 2000's. Women don't look like they did back then. We are all old and past our primes or getting there and the notion of dating a woman my own age has not been appealing since the age of 25.

So in the end, what is my curse and why does society think that if a man such as myself and many others like myself, should just settle with the woman we don't really want or wanted at one time but not so much any more just because?

Seems strange.

I'm ok with women hating me now since I discovered their true nature. I just wanted to have some fun before I left this rock. I often wonder how I went wrong and or did I have a false perception of what the world really is?

also never was into starting a family of my own. Im not daddy material. Also not into single moms or women who been around the "world".
1 answer 1