Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Where does the myth that Trump won the majority of the women's vote come from? Is it one of Trump's plethora of lies?

Trump only won poorly educated, white women.

Keep telling yourself that, but it doesn't change reality.

• Tepee

Do you get your statistics from Hillary?

And who won the vote of poorly educated Black women?

It's not a myth, it's a trump alternate fact.

• I'm not aware of anybody who made such a claim.

You're lying, though. Trump actually won an overall majority of white women.

You just can't hand;e the fact that normal people don'r think like you.....twisted word view

Another of his many lies.

At a political rally on Saturday, President Trump claimed that he won the women's vote in the 2016 presidential election with 52 percent of women voting in his favor. That number is actually 41 percent.

• Mimi

I'm a college educated white woman who voted for Trump. MAGA 2020!💪

• Ann

Never heard that, for one thing. For another I voted for him and while I AM White and see nothing wrong with being White, I am married to a Puerto Rican from the island who also voted for him. Not only are we both college educated, I have a Master's Degree that I earned with a perfect 4.0 and I'm a member of the international honor society of my profession. There aren't half a million of us in the States. So who's poorly educated? This is what you tell yourself to convince yourself you're right.

Those must be the women that democrats hate and refuse to represent.