I haven t received the offer letter from EY yet where as the given joining date is closing in.?

I was selected in the month of December and received an intent letter in month of April. Later on, I received a mail providing the joining date and location in the first week of June. The mail also included that the offer letter would be sent soon but hasn t been sent yet, while my batch mates who were selected... show more I was selected in the month of December and received an intent letter in month of April. Later on, I received a mail providing the joining date and location in the first week of June. The mail also included that the offer letter would be sent soon but hasn t been sent yet, while my batch mates who were selected along with me have received their offer letters. Thank You, your advice and help will be greatly appreciated.
0