I'm a guy and for the first time in love with another guy. What shall I do?

I've never felt like this before except for a girl. I met this guy, who is genuine, kind, very smart and has a very handsome face, he talks so softly and that makes my heart beat so hard. Every night I always think about him. I imagine him lying next to me in bed. And I want to make this true. When I met him I... show more I've never felt like this before except for a girl. I met this guy, who is genuine, kind, very smart and has a very handsome face, he talks so softly and that makes my heart beat so hard. Every night I always think about him. I imagine him lying next to me in bed. And I want to make this true.
When I met him I found out I was bi. I have no idea about his sexual orientation because he's very closed to himself, he doesn't talk about himself that much. I need some tips to find out more about him, but in a sneaky way.