Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Is this America 2019?

A country in which we momentarily turn our attention from the horror of migrant toddlers dying in filthy concentration camps to the president of the United States implying that there is a type of women he WOULD assault and rape?

• 1 year ago

Where is the evidence of "migrant toddlers dying in filthy concentration camps." Something more that leftist rhetoric. BTW, who was it that just weeks ago was saying that there was no crisis Trump was just making things up?

• Jerome
    1 year ago

Welcome to trump world. A Zionist entity manifested. Ushered in by the unseen ones.

1 year ago

Sadly yes,

and I have reported 10 answers posted by Trumptards.

They are all violations.

Trump is destroying America

• 1 year ago

1. If America is full of these horrible "concentration camps", then why are thousands still fleeing their country trying to get here?

2. Donald Trump never implied that there was a type of woman he would rape. It is a blatantly false distortion of a statement. If I said, "I'd never have sex with an alligator." that doesn't imply that there are reptiles I would have sex with."

Are there problems with too many people trying to enter the country illegally and what we should do about it? Absolutely. Is it possible that given all of the accusations about Trump that he might have something disturbing in his background? Sure. I can't say with 100% certainly that he doesn't. But if people on both sides keep making ridiculous statements like this, we will get nowhere.

• Mimi
    1 year ago

What's disgusting is that the Democrats don't want to fix the immigration problem because they want to use it as campaign talking points.

• joedlh
    1 year ago

When I read this question, I was eager to read how the right-wing nuts would respond, leaping out of their holes and providing a morning's worth of laughs. I was not disappointed.

• 1 year ago

You are believing the fake news media again.

1 year ago

Are you surprised at what democrats have turned this country into?

1 year ago

Only in Trump's America

May his supporters all burn in hell

• If you are a gullible idiot who slurps up all the fake news...Yep