promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 11 months ago

Is this America 2019?

A country in which we momentarily turn our attention from the horror of migrant toddlers dying in filthy concentration camps to the president of the United States implying that there is a type of women he WOULD assault and rape?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

Where is the evidence of "migrant toddlers dying in filthy concentration camps." Something more that leftist rhetoric. BTW, who was it that just weeks ago was saying that there was no crisis Trump was just making things up?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Jerome
    Lv 6
    11 months ago

Welcome to trump world. A Zionist entity manifested. Ushered in by the unseen ones.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Sadly yes,

and I have reported 10 answers posted by Trumptards.

They are all violations.

Trump is destroying America

• 11 months ago

1. If America is full of these horrible "concentration camps", then why are thousands still fleeing their country trying to get here?

2. Donald Trump never implied that there was a type of woman he would rape. It is a blatantly false distortion of a statement. If I said, "I'd never have sex with an alligator." that doesn't imply that there are reptiles I would have sex with."

Are there problems with too many people trying to enter the country illegally and what we should do about it? Absolutely. Is it possible that given all of the accusations about Trump that he might have something disturbing in his background? Sure. I can't say with 100% certainly that he doesn't. But if people on both sides keep making ridiculous statements like this, we will get nowhere.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mimi
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

What's disgusting is that the Democrats don't want to fix the immigration problem because they want to use it as campaign talking points.

• Lv 6
      11 months agoReport

that's not true.

• joedlh
    Lv 7
    11 months ago

When I read this question, I was eager to read how the right-wing nuts would respond, leaping out of their holes and providing a morning's worth of laughs. I was not disappointed.

• 11 months ago

You are believing the fake news media again.

• Lv 6
      11 months agoReport

Trump's trained your feeble mind well, If you don't like it, call it fake. Praise Lord Trump

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Are you surprised at what democrats have turned this country into?

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    11 months ago

Only in Trump's America

May his supporters all burn in hell

Attachment image
  • 11 months ago

If you are a gullible idiot who slurps up all the fake news...Yep

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.