Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Will putting Nikki Haley on the ticket solve Donald Trump's problems with women, especially highly educated women?

Which of the democrats do you think has a chance of beating Trump? Honestly.

never happen........

Well Nikki is a smart and well-respected woman. She represented our country in the US brilliantly. I'd love to see her on the ticket but I don't see it happening. Pence has been very loyal to Trump and Trump highly values that. I don't see him asking Pence to step down just to gain points with women. Trump's following among women is stronger than the Left wants to believe. They appreciate what he's done for our economy and the safety of this country are not going anyway.

• Mark

Maybe putting her on the TOILET might.

were you purposely trying to bait the usual suspects who still are unaware of their own sexism and don't realize calling others "stupid" is pretty much how they helped trump get elected?

• Lili

Not even close.

Haley's not that highly-educated herself. She holds only a bachelor's degree. I will say that I'd much rather see her as president than either Trump or Pence, but she's not enough to compensate for the mess that Trump represents. Highly-educated women would rather see a woman with a law degree or PhD, something like that, on the ticket, and even that probably wouldn't attract them. Trump's simply too great a problem.

Pence has a law degree, but that hasn't prevented him from being totally ineffectual. Granted, highly-educated women would prefer a woman to him, and someone who's not the total religious reactionary that he is, but anyone who'd agree to run with Trump would not likely be the sort of person highly-educated women would vote for.

• Juana

If you think that you don't understand the problems women voters have with Trump.

No, it would look like pandering towards women, and would backfire.

I doubt she would appear on a ticket with a pathological liar and serial sexual assaulter.

Highly educated women are not going to vote for Trump.