Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Creationists, what would you say if atheists say how do you explain all those fossils away?

Attachment image

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Jea
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They will deny, lie, or both.

• 6 months ago

I don't. Those creatures lived. I didn't say I was a Young Earth Creationist.

• 6 months ago

They will say that the fossils were the result of Noah's flood.

I know. That is a BS explanation.

People deny evolution because they haven't figured out that the Genesis passage was written to people who were herding sheep 3000 years ago. These sheep herders did not know about quantum relativity, string theory, Higg's boson or time frames of billions of years. The purpose of the Genesis account is about who (God) made the Universe, not about when or how He made it.

The Time line of Creation

http://www.rareuniverse.org/timeline.html

• 6 months ago

Why should we need to explain them away? They are fossils of creatures which God created that once lived on this earth. Simply put.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

It appears the Atheists have already explained them away because the ones they want to rely upon are not there.

• 6 months ago

'The devil planted those fossils!'

• 6 months ago

Probably the bones of dead animals. I'm no antromorphologist, but it sure looks like dead animal bones. Living animals have much more flesh on them.

Also, D might be an alien skull. It looks like it's glowing blue inside. That can't be normal.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They can't. They live in their bibles or being indoctrinated by con men pastors. All they know is that the fossil record destroys the biblical account, so they simply deny and lie. They have no other choice.

• Eli
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Who coded the dna?

• Climate Realist
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

If anything "coded" the DNA, it was natural selection.

Natural selection is a trial and error process than excludes DNA changes that don't work and selects DNA changes that do work.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Oh, that's an easy one.

They would do this.....

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.