Does the man have every right to be mad?

{pic}

Hell yes!!! Id kick her behind out of the apt post haste!

Yes he does. I would never have my man come home to a dump like that. I’m a stay at home mom and I keep the house clean and have dinner ready when he gets home.

• audrey

If they have no kids, she is healthy and has no job, yes. He has a right to be upset.

Yes, he does have the right to be mad.

That women clearly has no interest in taking care of herself, or her home, and she doesn’t mind living in filth. It is understandable that any husband who appreciates cleanliness would be upset about that.

However, the husband can also make the choice to leave if he pleases. It may be hard, but if he’s getting mad every day coming home to that, then he might be happier if he leaves, if she will not change her ways.

• Tim

Yes, but he has the option to leave.

It doesn't affect my day if he wants to live

with clutter or filth.

He can have at it.

Yes. Grotesque.

• Ben

Of course, everyone of both genders has the right to be mad.

• Nāga

She's fat so there is obviously a problem with her doing activity in which she moves, he should have worked that out before living with her.