Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 5 months ago

atheists, what would you say if Creationist say if evolution true why we only see animal give birth to same kind?

Attachment image

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You mean what would they say if you confronted them with the fact that they have never observed one instance speciation

Oh sure you can manipluate certain species by selective breeding, bt no matter how different a Chihuahua looks from a mastiff...they are both still dogs

• D g
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Its sad when a person that believes in an invisible being tries to use logic

• 5 months ago

All animals are constantly evolving, but it takes a long time, much more than a century. So we cannot see it. One example is that we're being born without wisdom teeth.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I'd say .. ''Get a book about evolution and read it''.

• 5 months ago

I would probably just point and laugh at the uneducated moron showing off her stupidity.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Ah! Another person who doesn't understand evolution and has no desire to try! Pity.

• Cowboy
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Evolution tells us that any animal can ONLY give birth to the SAME species - sometimes hybrids are possible - but this is NOT evolution at all - individual animals cannot evolve - only entire populations evolve over generations as genes become fixed within the gene pool. Admit it - you're clueless about modern biology so how can you think you'll have any kind of conversation here at all?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Evolution does NOT mean quantum changes. That means changes happen quite slowly. Evolution does not predict that change will happen in a single generation. In fact, the term evolution means gradual change. So, even though amphibians evolved from a fish. It took millions of years to accomplish the change, about 10 million years between fish that are ancestral to amphibians and the very first amphibian.

There are a lot of generations in those 10 million years. Of course, it does not mean that all of the changes from one species to another will be spread out evenly over all those years and generations. Sometimes changes can happen quite quickly, and sometimes there is no change at all for millions of years. It depends on the environment. If the environment changes rapidly, animals must also change rapidly, or else they become extinct. In fact, many species have become extinct without leaving any descendants. Most of the arthropods found in the Burgess Shale about half a billion years ago have no leaving descendants. Only a handful of the arthropod lineages are able to persist to the present.

Creationists have no understanding of evolution, and they are raising nonsensical and strawman arguments which they claim to disprove evolution. These arguments are not based on fact, but are based on their misrepresentation of evolution.

• 5 months ago

That picture is perfect, you deserve a gold star for that.

• 5 months ago

I would question their education - or, more specifically, why they lack any.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I would say

Find me a 3.8 Billion year old person and they can tell us.

I would also point out that Birds and Reptiles are the same 'Kind'..

The Earth is 4.6 Billion Years old. Humans are a mere blip in time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.