My friend lied on me?

My boyfriend and I have been together for two years. My friend and I had a falling out and now he’s lieing to my boyfriend about a few things and my boyfriend basically said “I don’t know who to believe”. My friend had told my boyfriend I was constantly blowing his phone up. I was popping up over his house... show more My boyfriend and I have been together for two years. My friend and I had a falling out and now he’s lieing to my boyfriend about a few things and my boyfriend basically said “I don’t know who to believe”.
My friend had told my boyfriend I was constantly blowing his phone up. I was popping up over his house unannounced. I was showing up while his gf was there. He told my bf that I was talking about him and calling him a bum. And basically just throwing my name under the bus trying to say I was dogging my boyfriend. He told my boyfriend i was annoying
My boyfriend told me what was said But after saying that he said “I don’t know who to believe” so I asked my boyfriend why would I lie to you especially about this and he laughs and said i don’t know
So I’m called my so called friend up and basically asked him why would he lie on me and i thought we were friends. And he said “your bf is lieing and your wack” and “stop texting my phone with this bs” then he said “i was annoying and worrisome”
I have loaned my friend money. Given him food because he couldn’t eat given him things and he lied to my boyfriend and I’m honestly distraught. Af first i thought my bf was joking until he showed me the texts that my friend sent him and i literally got so upset because just reading the things he had told my boyfriend was wild and insane