Is it true that the Dem Presidential candidates are going to wear (Castro was Great T Shirts). Stand with a Cuban Sandwich in their hands?

Along with leaning on a stalk of Sugar

cane, with a machete under their arm.

Standing in front of a Chinese Restaurant

The Bern will be dragging a millennial

dolt college student. Promising to protect

him for life. Should be a hoot..

Favorite Answer

It could happen.

One thing is certain if you take a long historical look at the democrat party in summarization: to wit:

The democrat party says to the masses let us take your rights away and we will protect you. to which any intelligent person will say NO Thanks!

• Andy C

Socialized medicine has nothing to do with socialism. You'll understand when you get really sick, and I know that it is incredibly likely.

Socialized healthcare deniers have something unexpected coming. You have a health crisis, brooding in you, now.

It's too bad that everyone is going to suffer when the $h!+ hits the fan and no social healthcare.

Social Security will come to an end.

Print this out and reread it in 20 years.

No, Democrats played Cuba, remember JFK? now trump is the one cozying up to dictators

Ajhshsbsnbsbsbsnnsbsbshsbbs

• Zardoz

It wouldn't be the looniest scheme they've come up with.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ

I feel ashamed for you. I voted Republican all my life, and yes I voted for Trump. It makes me sick to say it, but I did and I am sorry. 2018 I voted Democrat for the first time. Today I also signed up for the first time ever to offer my support for anyone: Pete Buttigieg.

• Zardoz

Nice story, bro. Except for it being obvious and stupid and lame it's the best.