Problem with my aunt and i don’t know how to deal with it?

so my mom and i have a close relationship. she’s like my best friend but i mostly appreciate her as a mother. she is the best mother i could ever ask for. well, ive been having issues with my aunt for a while, who also considers my mom a best friend. she’s an attention seeking type of person and she also seems like... show more so my mom and i have a close relationship. she’s like my best friend but i mostly appreciate her as a mother. she is the best mother i could ever ask for. well, ive been having issues with my aunt for a while, who also considers my mom a best friend. she’s an attention seeking type of person and she also seems like the jealous type. it’s like im in a competition with her for my mom’s attention and it bothers me so much. she says things like ‘she always gets your attention’ to my mom (talking about me). and one time my mom and i were having a conversation and my aunt walked in and said ‘am i interrupting something?’ and my mom jokingly said yes. so she left and then came back a few minutes later (literally hardly even a few...) and said ‘okay yalls time is up’. and she does several little things like this whenever me and my mom are doing anything together or talking. and it just seems so incredibly childish to me. so every time she comes around now i just feel physically upset. and she makes it seem as if she’s more important as my mom’s sister than i am as her daughter. ive been trying to just not be bothered by it but it’s so hard. and i also have another aunt, who’s my mom’s sister as well. i DO NOT even have this problem with her, PERIOD. i feel like a baby and stupid that i even feel upset over this but she just makes me feel like i don’t matter to my mom as much as she apparently does. and sometimes it even makes me mad at my mom and that isn’t fair at all.
4 answers 4