I haven t had my period in 7 months. What can I do?

I am currently 16 turning 17 next month. I began losing my period around this time last year but it came back in the fall and has been absent since the beginning of December. I weigh between 110-113 pounds depending on the day. I eat every day until I am full and I don t restrict anything from my diet besides sugar... show more I am currently 16 turning 17 next month. I began losing my period around this time last year but it came back in the fall and has been absent since the beginning of December. I weigh between 110-113 pounds depending on the day. I eat every day until I am full and I don t restrict anything from my diet besides sugar and even then I usually have a pastry or ice cream 1-2 a week. I like to jog 5 days a week for 30-45 minutes and then stretch afterwards. Otherwise I mostly walk as I live in NYC and that constitutes the extent of my exercise. I don t go to any gym classes or do any other intense workouts. I ve been to a doctor who thinks I m anorexic and I don t know how to advocate for myself and help the doctor and my parents to understand that I eat till I am full and when I am hungry. I don t know what they re going to force me to do. Any help would be much appreciated.
1 answer 1