How can anybody hate Jesus Christ?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Those who belong to Satan hate Him, but don't have a reason.

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin. 

***Whoever hates me hates my Father as well.*** 

If I had not done among them the works no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. As it is, they have seen, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: ‘They hated me without reason.’ 

• 8 months ago

Those who refuse repentance.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

He is a worthless pile of trash 🗑. That is why I post about sodomizing him.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

It may be possible. I know someone who hates Donald Duck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Carym
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I can only attribute it to the evil doctrine in the soul.

As for me, Jesus is the most precious and best Gift ever, and He brought the promise of unconditional love, unending hope and eternal life to every person who believes in Him. No wonder we love Him!

• ...Show all comments
    • Carym
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Unlike the high flyers with low mileage---we not only mature, but become smarter and stronger every moment of the day. That it will provoke envy is understandable...

• 8 months ago

I mean think about it God is Love and for those who are far from him they don’t know love..

so hatred, confusion and turmoil is what is in their hearts.

• Broton
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

Wow. That is some despicable reasoning there - ah don't care about people with a different view, just demonize them

• Rogan
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

Agreed.

I often wonder how people can hate Voldemort, or Gandalf, or Aslan.

People are odd aren't they.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Those who are lost and laden with the sins of this mundane existence can and do hate that which is Good, Loving and a way to salvation.

• 8 months ago

You are one wisecracker.

Some people claim to be Jesus Christ, some claim to hate Jesus Christ.

Others claim to hate Batman.

• 8 months ago

I don't know anybody who does. I know a lot of people who don't think that he has magical powers, and some that say he never existed at all, but none that "hate" him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.