Astrology question about chart?

I only have one earth sign in my chart that is taurus sun, and two water signs that are pisces moon and cancer rising. But most of my chart is filled with fixed or cardinal fire and air signs and people frequently guess im a leo because im super extroverted, I have 2 leos in my chart, venus in aries, mars in... show more I only have one earth sign in my chart that is taurus sun, and two water signs that are pisces moon and cancer rising. But most of my chart is filled with fixed or cardinal fire and air signs and people frequently guess im a leo because im super extroverted, I have 2 leos in my chart, venus in aries, mars in sagittarius and then the rest is aquarius and gemini or libra. Does this make you very extroverted or ‘full of oneself’ I feel very balanced and confident and not at all introverted like my sun, moon and rising says but I am very logical and very emotional. I have very strong intuition, im not a pushover and have been called very confrontational and opinionated. Im also very empathic. What does for example venus in aries and mars in sagittarius mean, or midheaven in aquarius? I mostly have cancer, leo, aries, taurus or scorpio friends and they are usually the ones i go well along with. Also libra or virgo is also amazing.
4 answers 4