Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 5 months ago

Do you have LOGICAL Reason/s to hate Jehovah's Witnesses; begin logic think?

1. Jehovah's Witnesses (JW) link bible pertinent texts (scriptures) to explain a topic just like what Jesus and Paul did. (Luke 24:44,45; Acts 17:2-4). Do you hate JWs for doing this?

Yes. Due to strong belief/s? Go to 9.

No. Go to 2.

2. JWs knock on doors to share the good news of God’s Kingdom coming down. (Daniel 2:44; Matthew 6:10). Do you hate JWs for this?

Yes. Go to 9

No. Go to 3

3. Their New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (Bible) has restored God's name, JEHOVAH, in the Bible. Their reason is based on Matthew 6:9; and John 17:6. Translators that have substituted God's name for title such as "Lord" are like those in Mark 7:7-9; and Jeremiah 23:27. Do you hate JWs for this?

Yes. Go to 9

No. Go to 4

4. Do you hate JWs for refuting any of these non-Biblical teachings:

a. Trinity (Deuteronomy 6:4; Job 27:3; Matthew 20:20-23; John 14:28; 1Corinthian 15:24-28)

b. Immortal soul (Ezekiel 18:4; Jeremiah 2:34, KJV)

c. Torture in a fiery hell (Ecclesiastes 9:5,6,10; Psalm 146:4; Jeremiah 19:5; 1John 4:8)

d. Celebration of holidays with roots in paganism. (Exodus 32:3,4, 25-28; 2Corinthians 6:14-17) ?

Yes. Go to 9

No. Go to 5.

5. JWs refuse blood transfusion to obey Leviticus 17:11; Acts 15:20,21. But, JWs accept non- blood transfusion alternatives. Google “blood + scandals.” Who fared better JWs or those who had blood transfusion? Do you hate JWs for refusing blood transfusions?

Yes. Go to 9

No. Go to 6.

Favorite Answer

I reached #11. So logically I love ( vs hate) JWs. There are different reason/s why a group would be love/hated. Your logic process may not capture all but the key ones, I suppose? But pls edit #6 is missing.

• Gideon5 months agoReport

AFTER being forced to account by man's law in court, NOT before!

(1) Hate is not logical - it's an emotion.

(2) Hate is an extremely stong emotion.

(3) Hate is seldom aimed at Jehovah's Witnesses.

(4) Dislike, disagreement, annoyance perhaps - but hate?

(5) Logic dictates that first the emotion 'hate' has to be defined.

(6) Logic dictates that evidence must be presented to support the claim that the JW's are hated.

(7) I don't hate JW's. They are decent, caring and sincere people. The fact that they are sincerely misled elicits in me an emotion of sadness and pity.

(8) God tells us to hate evil, and Jesus tells us to forgive our enemies and to pray for them. The individual JW's do not deserve hate. They need to be prayed for so that they will come out the spiritual darkness into the light, the freedom and the truth that comes when people turn in faith to God and what He did, in Christ Jesus, to atone for our sins.

Logical Conclusion - this question is based on a false premise, and because the asker is hiding behind the blue mask of anonimity, I suspect the purpose of this question is to inflame others. It certainly does not point people to Christ Jesus - which is what Christians should be doing.

• Gideon5 months agoReport

Well said, the question IS 'based on a false premise.' However there are contributors here who obviously do hate JW and I am not JW.

This shows one thing, Christians even hate each other. LMAO!

the logical reason is not in the bible,, that is for one Christian to hate the other Christian

but the large part of the JW members I personally knew both as Friends and associates were hypocrites

alcoholic elders dis-fellowship common members by family not choice because they were pointed out not because they were bad people.. The same elder cheated people in business and fall down drunk every day.

I once asked my friend who came by all the time to read to me Scripture ,,about John 3:16

he began to rant at me I believe because some other religion in Christian domain used this as some reference for or against the trinity...... NO ..... I had a simple question he never got to because he ranted too much

I asked about "God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son"

my never answered question

Being god could he not have as many children as he wished?

it seems a Caste/Feudal system human weakness written in the bible about god. We create god in our own image

he convinced me to remain a not believing in the existence of god

-------------

While I do not hate JW I do not trust them or any Christian or people who worship the unknown myth

• The Bible gives plenty of reason

• Paul

If I hated them, I could not call myself Christian. Jesus Christ said we are to love our enemies and do good for those who persecute us. And JW's are not even my enemies! I love them, care about them, and take every opportunity to offer them the truth of Jesus Christ.

• Victor B

@Paul thanks for pointing out truth about Christ. Have you considered what Jesus said in Matthew 7:21,23?

It's shocking that anyone would hate Jehovah's Witnesses. They are made in the image and likeness of God and we should respect them as such, especially as they are utterly sincere in trying to spread their message that they believe.

For Christians who disagree with their message, it is only logical that they have biblical reasons to present to JWs to explain why they disagree. As the Bible tells Christians, we must always be ready to give a reason for the hope we have, doing that with deep respect. We are to speak the truth in love. Those are Bible quotes but I know you will know where they come from so I don't need to detail that.

When we get the chance to speak with JWs, it is the kind thing to do to politely listen, then offer reasons to them for why they don't have the biblical (uncreated) Jesus, nor the biblical gospel message. Until they waken up to that, they are heading for a lost eternity, so Christians have a duty of care, to try to reach them in love. Sadly, very few JWs I've met seem prepared to listen to a Christian giving such an explanation. It's almost as if they are trained to lead people down a particular conversational path, leading to a home book study, and if a person does not seem interested in that, the JWs quickly lose interest in them and go to the next door. Sad. Truly sad.

• Gideon5 months agoReport

The JW do seem to display dislike and intolerance toward those who disagree with them, in general. Regarding the unGodly trinitarian lie, morphed into the RCC as part of their form of Christianity: I don't hate trinitarians.

My "logical" reason is the JW is a cult that has a racist history and which "disfellowships" anybody who doesn't tow the line set by a small group of old white men. Besides that, the phrasing of your question suggests that you're attempting to assume the role of a victim. You ask, "Do you have reasons to hate Jehovah's Witnesses?" when you could have asked, "Which JW doctrines and practices do you find repugnant?"

Proverbs 8:22 till end. The whole book of John. The word was with God (Jehovah) and was God. Jesus was called the Word. The Word became flesh and dwelt among us. He was with God before creation, and helped create everything. He, the Word, Jesus, was born of a virgin, not having the sin nature that came from Adam. After Jesus shed His innocent blood for our sins, died and rose from the dead after 3 days. He taught His disciples for 40 days, then went back to heaven. He said He would send another. (Holy Spirit) To teach us. Acts 1. The Holy Spirit is still on the earth living in believers today that have accepted Jesus as their lord and savior to the glory of God (Jehovah) the father

• 👀 🚶

No ***. Trinitarians worship the archangel Michael and hate his God Jehovah.

They keep people from the true knowledge of God and from salvation, and they bring the truth into disrepute and malign the truth by their distortion of it, are two good reasons to hate their heresies, are they not?

1. They only use proof texts to support their false teachings.Typical of a cult.

2, They transgress Christ and the Apostle's method of only preaching to those who want to hear and seek them out. Typical of a cult.

3. The NWT is not a translation since those on the translating committee did not understand the original languages. It is a rankly dishonest, criminally dishonest re vamp to suit Watchtower teachings. Again typical of a dangerous cult.

4. JW teachings are a distortion of the Bible, to suit their heretical teachings. Typical of a cult claiming only they have the truth.

5. The forbidding of blood was the Old Covenant to foreshadow Christ's blood as the only effective way of salvation. Clearly then JWs know nothing of the New Covenant. Such gross ignorance identifies them as false and without God.

• Risa

Www.jw.org everything you wish to know about Jehovah’s witnesses u can find here. There is no hidden code, message or disguise, only truth. John 8:32

I don't hate JWs for any of the reasons mentioned.

I hate them because they are a brainwashing, family destroying paedophile cult.

IF JWs are Christians (as they claim) then WHY do they refuse to obey Jeremiah 14:14-16

• 👀 🚶

https://www.google.com/search?q=jehovah%27s+witness+persecution&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS772US772&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwii6snEqIbjAhUOrZ4KHZKuBZwQ_AUIECgB&biw=1920&bih=969