Mental illnesses among adults is caused by people in their life. Agree or Disagree?

It makes some sense to me. People who have mental breakdowns or end up snapping out of maturity is usually caused by somebody else in their life putting them on stress they cant handle. Example one, my girlfriend had a mental fall out when she was 17 after years of verbal abuse by her dad. She still takes... show more It makes some sense to me. People who have mental breakdowns or end up snapping out of maturity is usually caused by somebody else in their life putting them on stress they cant handle. Example one, my girlfriend had a mental fall out when she was 17 after years of verbal abuse by her dad. She still takes medication from this day now. Example 2. I knew somebody else who had a mild learning disability, but his behavior was worse off when he dealt with more people at work and at home. But hes been in better check since he been living by himself being unemployed. He has less stress in his life. This is what makes me believe that some disabled people are just happier having less people depending on them. Cause some of them cant cope their stress as well as normal people
6 answers 6