I am 100 percent straight but one of my friends sucked my nipples and i felt like i wanna have sex with him even though im straight?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Matt
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

1069% straight....

• 6 months ago

You CAN have sex without a label.

• Hermes
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

IT woudln't make you gay if you did have sex with him, and certainly not if you let him s*ck you *ff... it isn't a big thing.

Hermes

• 6 months ago

If you're curious, then go ahead and experiment. Try not to attach labels to your sexuality.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lucas
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Well??? Go fvck him then!

• 6 months ago

Nipples are made of the same erectile tissue as a penis or clit and are wired to the same pleasure center in your brain.

• Fred
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Being gay is only having sexual attractions for people of the same sex. Doing sexual stuff with another guy does not mean you are gay as likely you are after the sexual sensations you can get sharing your body with him and has nothing to do with having a sexual attraction to him.

Plenty of young guys fool around sexually with their male friends and are losing that fear they must be gay. Of course they will not admit it. Sexual surveys done in US colleges around 1990 found about 80% of young guys had fooled around sexually before with a male friend. So as you can see it is quite normal and likely those who never tried it are the odd ones.

It won't turn you gay as your sexuality is set at conception and nothing can change that, but the fact is males can enjoy sexual fun with other males yet have no sexual attraction to them. The fact is guys are way better at giving oral sex than most females, and some straight guys find anal sex feels fantastic. Gay and straight guys have the same bodies with the same potential enjoyment of sex play with guys so give it a go as any sex is better than no sex until you get a girlfriend.

• 6 months ago

The only down side is that it's like potato chips: you can't stop at just one after you've tried it !! But don't let that stop you.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If you're 100% straight then why would you let a guy suck on your nipples, and fantasize about sex with guys as described in your other questions?

Anyway, regardless of your motivations, Sam is completely correct. You're just a human being, and humans are a very sexual species of animal (like pretty much every other animal species on the planet). "Straight" and "gay" are nothing more than labels, and like most labels they have a very narrow definition of what they refer to. Humanity is far more complex than what a handful of restrictive labels can describe. So, stop trying to live up to labels and simply be you.

If you want to try various sexual activities with another guy, find someone who wants to do that with you. Ideally he'd be someone who's a best friend so that you two are very comfortable with each other and very open in the things you talk about and let each other know about yourselves. If you don't have a good close friend like that who is interested in sharing sexual fun with you, turn to a friend who is perhaps bisexual or gay and open up to him about your curiosity.

In the end you may decide that same-sex sexual activity just isn't for you, or you may find you love it, but in either case you would at least know the answer to the questions your curious mind is wondering. If you do decide to go forward with sexual activity with someone (of either sex), just be safe and smart about it by either using protection or by both of you getting a thorough STD screening to know for a fact that unprotected sex will be safe.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You aren't straight.

You're human.

Sadly, many humans put labels on themselves and others.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.