Baby items birth-12 months, is there anything else i need to add to my list?

it wouldnt let me post because its too long so i screenshoot it and uploaded it to imgur i would really he so greatful if you could take the time to read it and let me know if i am missing anything or if there is anything on my list i dont need. Thank you!!!

this is the link

https://imgur.com/a/9jCMyBA

Decent list and great starting point. You can always decide what you need more or less of as you go.

I personally wouldn't use sleep sacks after six months. My daughter was walking by nine months and a sleep sack is a great tripping hazard for a baby that is learning to pull themselves up inside their crib. So, just a thought that you might want to stop using sleep sacks at the first sign of your baby being able to pull themselves up on the rails of their crib.

• jules6 months agoReport

Thank you for your feedback anonymous, how can i be sure they will he warm without one?