Am I asexual?

To start off, I am turning 17 soon this year and I'm a male. I've done research on asexuality and I'm still a bit confused on it. Since I began masturbating, I've never been aroused by porn, or any genitalia. When this was the case a few years ago I didn't think much of it because I believed it... show more To start off, I am turning 17 soon this year and I'm a male. I've done research on asexuality and I'm still a bit confused on it. Since I began masturbating, I've never been aroused by porn, or any genitalia. When this was the case a few years ago I didn't think much of it because I believed it would come as I got older and because I masturbated, it mean't I wasn't asexual. Now I realize this isn't necessarily the case. Since I began until now I have always masturbated to sexual fantasies and fetishes and I have tried masturbating to porn but it does nothing. The thought of even having sex is a turn off for me. Another thing I've always noticed was I can just think of these things in my head and become aroused easily, which I heard is known as cogitaisexual.

However what stops me from believing I'm asexual is these fantasies/fetishes involve others, so I'm getting an arousal from other people (for example, a foot fetish, or being dominated).

Any help is appreciated. Thanks