21 year old male don’t know what I want to do for a living?

I can’t get into law enforcement because of background would show up if applied for law enforcement even though it won’t show up anywhere else cause I had the case expunged and I was like 17 when it happened and now it might be screwing me to where I’ll never be able to get into law enforcement. I took a few stick... show more I can’t get into law enforcement because of background would show up if applied for law enforcement even though it won’t show up anywhere else cause I had the case expunged and I was like 17 when it happened and now it might be screwing me to where I’ll never be able to get into law enforcement. I took a few stick welding classes in college but I suck welding certain ways. I’m a night owl I get up at like 5-6 in the afternoon and go to bed at like 8 in the morning. I can’t resume college because they cut my funding because I failed my MIG welding class twice and now I can’t get into something else because I can’t afford it. I either fail at everything or my past mistakes haunts me. I had one job as a finisher at a galvanizing plant but I was stupid and quit because I didn’t like it. I don’t know what to do at this point I really don’t.