How to approach someone you know is gay without being upfront and asking him "Are you gay", which seems invasive?

Update:

The fact is I've known him for a little bit while

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you know he's gay, why do you need to ask? Unless you want to have sex with him. Then, treat him to dinner and a movie, then ask him if he would like to come back to your place for a drink. Then do what comes natural. If he's interested in you, you'll know.

Otherwise, just treat him like you would treat anyone else, assuming you treat others decently.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

You don't. It's completely inappropriate and creates a very socially awkward situation. If you're gay and he's gay you'll just know.

The only people I've ever clicked with in the past have been gay. I don't get along with straight people. They're usually very insecure, think everyone wants to have sex with them and it's like opposite poles of a magnet repelling each other, ya know?

• Lucas
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Well, if you're gonna make that your business you may as well be upfront about it. Makes it easier for everyone.

• 6 months ago

The only other way to know, is he tells you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

If it’s a guy, Approach them from behind. Yes stupid answers can be given for stupid questions. WTF does it matter?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.