have you ever gotten or gave negative feedback on ebay?

since i joined ebay in 2009 i have never received one negative feedback score, but i am a buyer account not a seller...i have given quite a few negative feedback to sellers over the years but never received any negative.

i enjoy reading sellers feedback score to read the positive and negative, to see what people have to say.

how about you?

Favorite Answer

Once. I bought a lamp and it came with too long of a rod so the lamp shade was a foot above the lights. It looked nothing like the picture on the auction page. I contacted the seller and they said I can’t get a replacement because the others look like that too. I contacted eBay customer care with pictures and my complaint, and I got a full refund.

Do you really care what other random people on the internet think about you...

• I always read reviews (good and bad) when buying things on line, I think it help the customer make a more informed decision to have good and bad comments. Sellers can learn from negative feed back, so they can try to improve their products and their website.

Neither. But they should make strict rules that people cannot sell expired health supplements. I almost got taken in by a nebbish doing that. Took forever to get the refund.

No, I don't think I have hun.

Never use it but, our son sells a MASSIVE AMOUNT of War Hammer Games Workshop stuff from the late 80's/90's and up to date and he love it. ;-)