have you ever gotten or gave negative feedback on ebay?

since i joined ebay in 2009 i have never received one negative feedback score, but i am a buyer account not a seller...i have given quite a few negative feedback to sellers over the years but never received any negative.

i enjoy reading sellers feedback score to read the positive and negative, to see what people have to say.

how about you?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Once. I bought a lamp and it came with too long of a rod so the lamp shade was a foot above the lights. It looked nothing like the picture on the auction page. I contacted the seller and they said I can’t get a replacement because the others look like that too. I contacted eBay customer care with pictures and my complaint, and I got a full refund.

• 5 months ago

Do you really care what other random people on the internet think about you...

• I always read reviews (good and bad) when buying things on line, I think it help the customer make a more informed decision to have good and bad comments. Sellers can learn from negative feed back, so they can try to improve their products and their website.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Neither. But they should make strict rules that people cannot sell expired health supplements. I almost got taken in by a nebbish doing that. Took forever to get the refund.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

No, I don't think I have hun.

• 5 months ago

Never use it but, our son sells a MASSIVE AMOUNT of War Hammer Games Workshop stuff from the late 80's/90's and up to date and he love it. ;-)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.