Can I motion to vacate a judgement that was processed in error, per a letter I received from the previous property manager?

So about 2 years ago I took a huge pay cut by switching careers. I had just graduated and needed experience. I spoke with the previous property manager who set up a biweekly payment arrangement for my rent. But she told me by protocol if my rent wasn’t paid in full by a certain day of the month she would have to... show more So about 2 years ago I took a huge pay cut by switching careers. I had just graduated and needed experience. I spoke with the previous property manager who set up a biweekly payment arrangement for my rent. But she told me by protocol if my rent wasn’t paid in full by a certain day of the month she would have to file a court order but as long as the rent was paid before she attended court the case would be dismissed. This happened in Nov of 2017. She didn’t get a hearing until Jan 2018 (she said due to the holidays). By then my rent was paid for November, December and January. She went to court and received a default judgement because I didn’t appear because I thought it would have been dismissed. When I received the letter in the mail I took it to the property manager who stated it was in error. Who ever was in charge of filing the court order over looked my account And didn’t update her files before she attended court. She provided me with a letter stating it was in error and that she was working with the court to rectify the situation.