Rust Consulting and fake class member lists?

How long do you suppose Rust Consulting will continue to get away with scamming class action settlement money? Obviously they have been doing it for many years. They have placed my name on 11 class action lawsuits and I never did business with any of the defendants except one. My wife and I are 53, and... show more How long do you suppose Rust Consulting will continue to get away with scamming class action settlement money? Obviously they have been doing it for many years. They have placed my name on 11 class action lawsuits and I never did business with any of the defendants except one.

My wife and I are 53, and child-free. How is it that Rust thought we bought baby formula?
We own a condo. Why is it they thought we bought products for a private swimming pool?
I lived outside the USA for 7 years. Why is it that Rust thinks we bought domestic airline tickets from Southwest or American airlines during that time?
Update: Grow up, and do not answer if you only read the first line.