My life is nearly on a dead end because of jealousy and envy?

So many other Indians who live and in western developed like Europe/USA sharing their beautiful lives there, traveling with friends, hiking, working with nice people and so much more to that, living to the highest level on this planet, earning so much money, living the dream, they have car, fancy apartment,... show more So many other Indians who live and in western developed like Europe/USA sharing their beautiful lives there, traveling with friends, hiking, working with nice people and so much more to that, living to the highest level on this planet, earning so much money, living the dream, they have car, fancy apartment, awesome job, fab boss, amazing co-workers and a fat paycheck! they are saying this, and I desperately wanted the same life, in those countries

I can't able to handle my life now and I feel like I will die within days now, my parents don't know that, I will be dead within days, I don't even know what will I do in my last moments before killing myself,

my life is hell, It ended up like this and it is impossible to save myself now, I hope if God exists he will help me or I will go away from this selfish ruthless planets and people forever,