Pilots, especially from low income backgrounds, how did you fund your training?

I am 26 from London and I have always liked the idea of being a Pilot. For the last 5-6 years, I have been very unwise with my financial and life choices. Despite getting a good degree in business and not being in any financial strain, I still live with my parents as moving out would mean I would have no money. I... show more I am 26 from London and I have always liked the idea of being a Pilot. For the last 5-6 years, I have been very unwise with my financial and life choices. Despite getting a good degree in business and not being in any financial strain, I still live with my parents as moving out would mean I would have no money. I work in a low income job that allows me to save a little per month but at this rate I will not be able to save a significant amount of money at all. I am now single after a 5 year relationship so I am pretty much in control of my life and finances now. I am just wondering what your views on this could be. It is expensive and I don't want to waste time not following my passion. I am ready to fully commit. If I get a better paid job to fund the training, then it will take up most of my time. Along with other life commitments. I have heard it is cheaper abroad.