My best friend has lived with her room mate 10 years he is a Debbie Downey. He is over weight. Smokes has a depressive answer for every?

Reason he can't eat right or exercise or pay his bills or exetcisr he does work but is in debt he is really integebt and funny and nice but so many have tried to help him and he is also last My friend said many have tried to help him and many have up on him and stopped being his friend .But I keep praying for... show more Reason he can't eat right or exercise or pay his bills or exetcisr he does work but is in debt he is really integebt and funny and nice but so many have tried to help him and he is also last
My friend said many have tried to help him and many have up on him and stopped being his friend .But I keep praying for him had God even gave up on him what can I do to help him