Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

My best friend has lived with her room mate 10 years he is a Debbie Downey. He is over weight. Smokes has a depressive answer for every?

Reason he can't eat right or exercise or pay his bills or exetcisr he does work but is in debt he is really integebt and funny and nice but so many have tried to help him and he is also last

My friend said many have tried to help him and many have up on him and stopped being his friend .But I keep praying for him had God even gave up on him what can I do to help him

• Foofa

As long as he pays his half of the bills and isn't actively presenting a danger to himself or others there's really nothing anyone can do. If your best friend knows his parents maybe they should be contacted. But being a roommate doesn't entitle one to interfere in another person's life.

• saggy5 months agoReport

his parents are dead and yes works but is always behind on his bills and rent and he shares food

1. You mean Debbie DOWNER, not "Downey".

2. When it's a male, it's "Davey" Downer.

3. What does 'exetcisr' mean?

4. What does "integebt" mean?

5. What does "he is also last" mean?

6. Why are you unable to use punctuation?

7. Why are you posting this question anonymously?

Why are you so hell bent on trying to fix someone else? It's impossible. If the guy wants to make personal life changes, he will. Until then he won't