How do i get over my unhealthy hate for people?

i hate people in general because i never had any one who wanted to be friends. all people are liars and unreliable from my experience. they are wishy washy and they are disloyal and will all of sudden one day switch on me. they will be against me and do the most shadiest shiit for no reason. and they dont care.... show more i hate people in general because i never had any one who wanted to be friends. all people are liars and unreliable from my experience. they are wishy washy and they are disloyal and will all of sudden one day switch on me. they will be against me and do the most shadiest shiit for no reason. and they dont care. they will do it with no remorse. thats why i phuckin HATE people in gerneral. theyve never done anything good. in the end they always fail me and never convince me that they are truley nice people. and i hate women for never wanting me or showing interest. they never liked me back. im a 24 year old virgin. i abhor the feeling of going out. and i all the guys are dancing with girls. and they are just meeting them that night. but no girl ever dances with me. never. thats why i just stop going out. i hate feeling there shiity unwanted energy pushed on me. i wish i could just shoot them all up. as many as i can. no one gave a phuck about me and had no remorse. so i for sure will not. i hate people because they always want to do little shiit to try to put me down. their body language. people look at me as some kind of door mat or pvssy. the way they always test me. the way they talk to me and disrespect. i swear i wanna just kill as phuckin many people. i hate them all they all deserve to die by my hands.
5 answers 5