My best friend dreamt me and my ex boyfriend being together again. Any meaning?

She dreamt me and my ex boyfriend getting back together. (We have been apart since 2 years and both of us are in new relationships) she dreamt us running away together and getting on the bus with her to London. We were really happy even though we didn’t have money. I’m not sure what the meaning should be. Because... show more She dreamt me and my ex boyfriend getting back together. (We have been apart since 2 years and both of us are in new relationships) she dreamt us running away together and getting on the bus with her to London. We were really happy even though we didn’t have money.

I’m not sure what the meaning should be. Because me and my ex have not spoken in 2 years or seen each other since we broke up. He moved to the states with his new girlfriend and will soon come back for the summer. He wants to see my best friend and my best friend wants me to join them and go out like we use to.