Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Are you glad that President Trump has thwarted the liberal dream of Harriet Tubman on the twenty dollar bill?

Nobody wants to look at that on a daily basis!

Update:

MAGA!!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • David
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Much better to have the architect of genocide on the $20. Shining example of republican racism.

• 5 months ago

If you spend your time staring at your money, you need help. Andrew Jackson was not a good example to put on the bill.

• Sharon
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

if it bothers you so much, if she ever does wind up on 20s, send the ones that offend you to me

• 5 months ago

sha aint no andrew jackson

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Celebrating racism in action is what you are doing, which to every decent person is despicable.

• Dixie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It was dropped before Trump got elected. Good try though

• 5 months ago

We can all appreciate what she did for a lot of people.

But...no.

If we need her image on something, let's come up with something less established.

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I am not giving him this charge. Even though he would probably agree.

Its was that Mnuchin guy (spelling). The something of finance. He stopped and blocked it from moving forward. A jew.

• Jerome
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Reverse?

Do blacks block initiatives supporting Jewish communities?

Couldn't even if we wanted.

Why Obama had to go. And ensure all future candidates are pro Israel.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Is Donald Trump racist? That question has hung over the presumptive Republican nominee for president as he has called Mexicans “rapists” and proposed a ban on Muslims entering the U.S. Lately, though, the question has taken on more urgency as Trump has repeatedly publicly attacked the judge who presides over Trump University class-action lawsuits. Calling the American-born Gonzalo Curiel a “Mexican,” he said Curiel was therefore biased against him, and he added to the flurry of objections by suggesting that a Muslim judge might also be incapable of hearing a lawsuit involving any Trump entity.

In between these remarks he managed to offend by singling out a black man at one of his rallies, calling him “my African American” as if the fellow’s presence proved Trump was on the right side of the race issue.

For the long followers of Trump’s career, however, none of these incendiary remarks are especially surprising. Trump has a long record as a provocateur on matters of race and ethnicity.

http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-...

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

She had no place on the $20 bill

• hungryjoe
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

I thought you'd be happy with an ugly black woman in your trousers Droog,- if only in your wallet!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.