Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 months ago

Is there any chance Randy Moss comes out of retirement to play in the NFL again?

I just thought of a great cheer for him and I don't want it to go to waste:

"Toss it to Moss!"

What do you think? It's because he is a receiver so they often throw (toss) the ball to him.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Highly unlikely

• No, Randy Moss had a great NFL Career and has no plans to return to the rigors of playing Wide Receiver in The National Football League.

• 6 months ago

Randy Moss can come back on a coaching staff as a Wide Receiver coach he is 42 / 43 years old but his last season good season was with the 49ers 2012 season but still wasn't a 1st option on that team .

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No, Randy Moss already had his one last hurrah season in 2012. That year, he cemented the final piece of his legacy, by proving that he could be a good leader, as evidenced by the fact that he helped the 49ers make an appearance in Super Bowl XLVII.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

There is a very small chance that he ever plays again in the NFL

• 6 months ago

He's a lot closer to being tossed into the moss than being tossed a football in an NFL game.

• Lunchlumps6 months agoReport

Are you saying that 42 is closer to death than being able to play in the NFL???

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Lame attempt, very lame.

No, Randy definitely won't play for a junior high team again. His eligibility is all gone.

• 6 months ago

No, Moss is to old to play in the league now

• 6 months ago

There is no realistic chance a first ballot Hall of Famer that hasn’t played a down in seven years returns and a team gives him a chance.

• 6 months ago

I doubt it. He’s 42. He’s a wide receiver. How high do you think he can jump. How fast do you think he can run. How much punishment do you think his body can take when he’s tackled.

He just needs to be on the field so I can use my cheer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.