I have a thought, if two lesbians decide to have a baby doesn’t that remove the whole lesbian point?

having children is a straight people thing since obviously 2 woman cannot make a biological baby of there own, they would need a man no matter what and will become a three people relationship at the end of the day, and not to mention how the other partner who can’t or won’t carry feels about having to mentally tell... show more having children is a straight people thing since obviously 2 woman cannot make a biological baby of there own, they would need a man no matter what and will become a three people relationship at the end of the day, and not to mention how the other partner who can’t or won’t carry feels about having to mentally tell herself she’s the other parent knowing there’s no blood ties, once the child gets older just like every other kid with curiosity he will look for his biological father or she, they will obviously understand there’s no way two woman made him or her. It’s natural to find out who you are where you came from and who you came from.
I could imagine when they attend school how honest kids could be , other kids will bring it up
Why even do that to someone gays and lesbians could be real selfish at times. Seriously I would never wish to have lesbian moms or gay guys as dads I mean come on now.
My heart goes out to those children.
Leave that to the straight people that’s something god gave us straights not gays or lesbians they took the marriage all the colors and now children.