Who can I call to find a cat that is lost in my crawl space/attic?

My girlfriend brought home a few feral cats that needed rescuing. We put them in the garage and they found their way into the ceiling/crawl space. We've been putting food and water up there for them and they are eating and drinking. I also put 2 motion activated video cameras up there. Over the last few days... show more My girlfriend brought home a few feral cats that needed rescuing. We put them in the garage and they found their way into the ceiling/crawl space. We've been putting food and water up there for them and they are eating and drinking. I also put 2 motion activated video cameras up there. Over the last few days we have seen all but 1 of the cats. We think the missing cat may be stuck in one of the walls. We have searched the accessible parts of the crawl space but there are areas that we can't get to. Who can I call that would be able to find her up there?