Do you think this was very rude of him to say this to me? Did he reject me? will give a best answer?

my potential FWB sent me the following message today. I did want an exclusive relationship with him but he did not feel the same but he seems like he wants a FWB with me but he keeps changing his mind about it...and this is what he sent to me today? Am I right to feel rejected by this message? Will give a best... show more my potential FWB sent me the following message today. I did want an exclusive relationship with him but he did not feel the same but he seems like he wants a FWB with me but he keeps changing his mind about it...and this is what he sent to me today? Am I right to feel rejected by this message? Will give a best answer

"You definitely still get the hugs.

I want you to close your eyes and visualize us having sexual intercourse.
Then I want to close your eyes and visualize me meeting another woman and starting an exclusive relationship with her.
How does that make you feel? Truly."