What is happening to my battery? I just bought it 2 or 3 months ago. What should I do? Please tell me step by step what to do.?

• Erik

Take it to any auto parts store, and they will test it for free.

• don r

The electrolyte level is low, the plates are sulfated and warped. Perhaps that battery is being overcharged. If you ever refilled the battery with tap water, that damaged it and it is no good anymore.

• Evil C

Going solely off the picture, looks like the cells inside the battery are corroding. Contaminated electrolyte maybe? If you have a warranty on the battery, use it and get it exchanged for a replacement.

• JetDoc

Hey DUMMY! Maybe you should describe what IS happening to your battery, so people here can have some clue as to what to look for. We're not mind readers.

• Erik

I can't tell anything by the picture. It's like when a woman who was just beaten up by her boyfriend takes a selfie, and I can't see any damage.