Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 6 months ago

Turns out that women rape men far more often than we think. Your thoughts?

• Hermes

*shrug* My male friends never could have been raped in the real sense, gay or straight - but I guess it does happen.

• Lucas

Yeah, I know. People are awful.

I'm sure it happens - maybe even 'more than we think' - but still a drop in the bucket compared to how many boys/men rape girls/women (many girls/women don't report rape either).

• 6 months agoReport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvaS7E6Koeo

I've always known this existed, but as to what level or agree its hard to say, because most of the men who are raped by women aren't going to report it out of fear of being humiliated.

"For example, the CDC’s nationally representative data revealed that over one year, men and women were equally likely to experience nonconsensual sex, and most male victims reported female perpetrators."

I don't believe it.

What may be happening is these men were assaulted, but don't want to admit they were assaulted by men. To do so would be embarrassing and might get them labeled as gay by some unfeeling morons. So they instead say a woman did it.

edit: "What makes you say that?"

The article states women being as sexually predatory as men as I simply don't buy it.

edit: A story about ONE woman doesn't mean women in general are this way. You're stupid if you believe that.

edit: "It's not just one woman"

I realize that, but I don't agree with the article that makes it sound like the number is the same as male rapists. No f*cking way. Male rapists probably outnumber female rapists 100:1.

And the only thing "triggering" me is your stupidity and arrogance.

edit: IMO you're the trigger snowflake here. I made a point and you're the one's that been pursing me since. Get over it.

• 6 months agoReport

No, i'm pretty sure you are.
      I never called you names until you started it, also what point? You never made any point and never gave any proof for your claim or any solid argument.
      I mean i'm not telling you to but you were the one who got all cranky like a baby who pooped her diapers 😱

My thoughts?

I'm missing out somewhere............

• TB12

Are you somehow trying to say this justifies rape.

• 6 months agoReport

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/sexual-victimization-by-women-is-more-common-than-previously-known/