Mum is making me very anxious and sad?

I really want help for this, I m 12 and my mum keeps arguing with me almost once a week and treats me like a goddamn sim. For example, I said I didn t want to do the special class at my high school because it just sounded really unnecessary, and the reason I wanted to join that school in the first place was because... show more I really want help for this, I m 12 and my mum keeps arguing with me almost once a week and treats me like a goddamn sim. For example, I said I didn t want to do the special class at my high school because it just sounded really unnecessary, and the reason I wanted to join that school in the first place was because I wanted to be with friends and didn t want to be drowned in work like my brother is being. Every time this happens my troubles with my weight, height, and the feeling that I m a horrible person just comes back and I have a really strong urge to self harm. Every time this happens she threatens to stop letting me talk to my friends, bringing me to a dance group I really like, or sending me away to my dad, who is just an awful person. I really don t know what to do and I just want this to stop. She takes me to a therapist but I feel like I still can t mention it because the last time this happened she was listening in to the conversation.
3 answers 3