Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

What was your class toppers Zodiac sign?

A libra, closely followed by a capicorn.

I have no idea. I remember the name of our class valedictorian, but with 3000 kids in my senior high, I never met him, let alone found out his zodiac sign.

And we all graduated in 1967 and I moved to another country ......

Wtf is a class topper. Dork code for something

>I was the first one to graduate. Second were Pisces and Cancer. I helped both. <

Bet you failed your science classes in school. Or attended Hogwarts.

• Snoopy

I was the first one to graduate. Second were Pisces and Cancer. I helped both.

Then Leo. Scorpios were too busy gossiping to study. But I never talked with these signs otherwise they would have obstacled me and prevented me from making progress.

Libras were good but bullied by Scorpios.

I have to go. Have a nice day.

I remember when I was in school, there was one guy who was brilliant. his zodiac was Gemini. In second position Pisces girl and in third position Aquarius guy.

• Butterfly6 months agoReport

I am guessing the Gemini guy went to MIT or Harvard university, and then became a doctor or professor, am I correct?

Aquarius and Scorpio, competition always used to be between them. However Aquarius girl used to top many semester. She was my friend, her birthday was in February 12. The scorpio guy was also my friend, his birthday was in November 4

• Butterfly6 months agoReport

The Aquarius in my class was a third rank, but Virgos are usually valedictorians.

Steak. Eggs. Cheese.