Why does the weather change every year?

It's astonishing that I can't seem to find the answer to this very basic question. I know about currents of warm and cold air and about air pressure. I know the basic factors that influence these: time of year (and thereore the angle of sun radiation), distance from sea, altitude. But these factors REMAIN THE SAME every year. Even more fickle factors such as man-made emissions remain pretty stable, unless we're talking about decades and centuries.

So: why is today, June 25, 2019, scorching hot and dry, while June 25 of last year was wintery and wet?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Chaos, or randomness. The system is not a machine, it is a dynamic interaction of many components.

• 6 months ago

It is the Global Warming

• 6 months ago

So that people have something to talk about. Because God likes messing with us (?)

• Satan
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You know all this, yet you want to know why it changes and doesnt run to clockwork?

It's like going to a bakery, iknowing they have awards for making bread, know they have all the ingredients, seeing the bread out on display, Smell the fresh bread being baked, and then asking "Oh by the way, do you do bread?"

• Satan
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

The sun does change, it even has it's own weather pattern. Read up on the Solar Maximum/ Yes the sun has it's own weather, whic directly affects Earth and other planets

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • BJJ
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Its called Mother Nature or Mother Earth

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.