Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 5 months ago

What Is a redneck exactly?

Everybody proclaimed it to be nothing but rednecks and Mexicans where I live.

Just about all the people i know around here are burn down buildings crazy and has a family that would come after you. So I really don't hang with anyone around where I live.

What exactly is a redneck?

Favorite Answer

Redneck is a derogatory term chiefly but not exclusively applied to white Americans perceived to be crass and unsophisticated, closely associated with rural whites of the Southern United States.

"redneck" is a derogatory term for a racist southern white man. this is used for someone who routinely uses the "n"-word for blacks.

however, if we put the shoe-on-the-other-foot; it might include people's behavior in any social situation, white or black. for instance; he is being , not racially-insensitive, but red-neck. colin kuppernack for instance.

Something like a feminist

I’m sorry if this I didn’t mean it I tr

from the south and has a red neck that is not good

Double denim wearing, handlebar 'tache sporting, teeth missing, poorly educated, truck driving, NASCAR loving, homosexual hating, abortion opposing, Jesus loving, moonshine drinking. Redneck.

redneck is a white southern term, usually used as an insult.

southern people used as an insult

just as the term "redneck" literally meaning the neck of a person is reddish because of working all day under the sun. So usually the term red neck is for people who work outside such as plantation worker, farmer, fisherman, construction worker. Sometimes it is used to group people without manners. When you greet a female stranger with "honey", "sweet lips", "blondie"....., usually the person will be labelled a redneck.

FYI, it is not true that all people without education have no manners, but most of the time, they do those rude things.