Can my work force me into early maternity leave if I cannot carry out one aspect of my job role due to discomfort?

I am 33 weeks pregnant (due date Aug 20th - this is when I intend to leave unless I go into early labour) However, at the moment I am experience huge pressure on my uterus, so its painful to keep getting up and down off my chair at work to go out on site (I am an administrator for a construction site, so I need to... show more I am 33 weeks pregnant (due date Aug 20th - this is when I intend to leave unless I go into early labour) However, at the moment I am experience huge pressure on my uterus, so its painful to keep getting up and down off my chair at work to go out on site (I am an administrator for a construction site, so I need to check on deliveries/ incoming waggons - out in the yard like every half and hour)

Can my work make me take early maternity because I can't actually go out on site (my work colleague can do this who i work alongside) I can do all other aspects of my job apart from this and I am afraid they will make me leave early and i don't want to, as I want as much time off with my baby when he is born?