Is it normal that my penis is four colors?

I am white 22 year old male who has a semi-circumcised penis. My testicles and most of my shaft is brown with the exception of a few extra skin that is pink. Between the small portion of extra skin and the brown part of the shaft there is a small dark brown ring. And inbetween the pink shaft and pink extra skin... show more I am white 22 year old male who has a semi-circumcised penis. My testicles and most of my shaft is brown with the exception of a few extra skin that is pink. Between the small portion of extra skin and the brown part of the shaft there is a small dark brown ring. And inbetween the pink shaft and pink extra skin there is a small white ring. Both rings have no texture and appear to just be skin pigment. I am not sure how long I had this. I never noticed it until I put it on the web. When I was 18 my Filipiña-American physician examined it but did not say anything(I assume it's good). Sometimes my testicles are itchy but I assume it is due to dry skin(I don't rinse off well during my showers) or the fact that I use two Tide pods to clean my pajamas. Is this normal or should I worry?
4 answers 4