How do I shave? (read details)?

This is going to seem strange but razors can not shave me. I've tried regular razors, electric razors even high quality regular and electric razors (specifically Gillette). I have tried shaving with these in all directions and the most any of them have done is remove a little bit of skin (thus yanking out the... show more This is going to seem strange but razors can not shave me. I've tried regular razors, electric razors even high quality regular and electric razors (specifically Gillette). I have tried shaving with these in all directions and the most any of them have done is remove a little bit of skin (thus yanking out the hair) I've tried beard softeners, even peroxide. does anyone know anything else that might work? Yes I've talked to my parents they don't know either. if it helps my skin is pretty easy to cut and bruise.
Update: I didn't think to mention this (thank you balan) i already talked with my local salon they don't know either.